The APWA-NC Stormwater Management Division is excited to bring the conference to Winston-Salem and its central location this year.
Issues and concerns related to water quality and stormwater management continue to play a significant role in the world of public works, shaping technical focus and policy throughout government and private industry.
Join us as we once again provide a variety of learning opportunities in a fun and friendly atmosphere.Preliminary Agenda
RegistrationParticipant Registration -
- Keynote Speaker - Hawley Truax, Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
- TMDLs - Too Many Dang Limits
- TheG.I. Tract
- Trash Talkin'
- D.U.I - Design, Understanding, and Implementation
- The River Runs Through It
- C.Y.A. - Cover Your Assets
Registration deadline is September 8
- open. Regular registration deadline is September 5
There are two ways to register:
1. Register online
and pay with a credit card or check
. You must have an account with APWA National in order to register online. If you are registering another member, non-member, spouse, guest, or need help with online registration, please see Need Help With Online Event Registration
2. Register by mail and pay by check
- Make check payable to "APWA-NC"
- Mail to APWA-NC Stormwater Management Division Conference, c/o Michael Sloop, CDM Smith, 5400 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 300, Raleigh, NC 27612
Conference cancellations must be submitted 7 days prior to the event to receive a refund. Cancellations submitted after the 7-day window may be brought to the Executive Board at the next regularly scheduled meeting for consideration. Please know these registrations are transferable and that you may send someone in your place to this event.Hotel
Rooms are available at the Winston-Salem Marriott and Embassy Suites which are joined by a skywalk. Registration and sessions will take place in the lower level of the Embassy Suites (see map
- Parking: Use parking deck in Embassy Suites
- Technical Sessions: Gaines Ballroom, Lower Level Embassy Suites
- Exhibitors/Lunch: Grand Pavilion, Lower Level Embassy Suites
- Conference Registration: Grand Pavilion Foyer, Lower Level Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites
- Deadline for group rate registration is August 15, 2014 or until room blocks are gone
- You may also call or use the general website for either hotel and manually enter the Group Code "STO"